We are happy about your interest. At the moment we are looking for new board members, but you can also get involved at Nightline in the form of shifts and support your fellow students on the phone, via chat or per e-mail. If you are interested: just fill in the form on the right (please note the requirements) and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- You understand German (written and spoken) and Swiss German (spoken)
- You are able to speak and write in German fluently
We are currently looking for people to support us in the below positions. Please contact us if you are interested or would like to know more under email@example.com or fill out the form to the right.
Advertising & Media Design (1 Person) – starting immediately
- Work Load: variable, on average about 2-4h/week
- Tasks: organisation and coordination of publicity, design of flyers, posters, and other material
- Requirements: you are outgoing and reliable
* You should also be a member of VSETH or an equivalent student representation of a university in Zurich (e.g. VSUZH or VSZHAW)
Helping people is satisfying
You can help other students with your time and knowledge.
Learn something important
You’ll learn how to listen correctly in a two-day conversation-techniques-training.
You gather new experiences which you can use later in life. As a member of the organization-team you can lead projects, put your ideas into practice and learn a lot about team-work.